- Digital health
- Pharma & Biotech
The French Healthcare NEXT Program organized by Business France encourages the international development of French new technologies to improve clinical care, reduce care costs and boost patient wellness.
NEXT is a 3-steps startup acceleration program for French companies in Digital Health, MedTech, BioTech willing to develop in North America.
- 100+ program alumni since its beginning.
- 90+ B2B meetings organized for 12 startups during the 2022 edition.
- 50+ North American partners.
- 24 North American Jury members from 6 strategic hubs: Montréal, Boston, New-York, San Francisco, Chicago & Houston.
1st step – SELECTION (March-Avril 2023 | Virtual)
- Submit your application to North American experts including Corporations, Hospitals, Insurance, Investors, Big Pharma & Big HealthTech and get recommendations on your solution and/or product.
2nd step – MASTERCLASS, COACHING AND PERSONALIZED 1:1 (15 May-2 June | Virtual)
- Masterclass: learning sessions with North American experts regarding Regulatory & FDA, Market Access & Refunds, Marketing & Communication, Pitch & Positioning, HR & Implantation.
- Coaching & Personalized 1:1 sessions: with the aim to refine the participants’North-American strategy, as well as their product & solution presentations. They will be supported by regulatory, market access and communication experts during dedicated sessions.
3rd step – BUSINESS ROADSHOW (October | Montréal and Boston)
- Personalized 1-1 meetings to present the participants’ innovation to the North American market with potential targeted experts, clients, partners, decision-makers and KOLs from Hospitals, Insurance, Investors, HealthTech, Distributors, Patient Associations, etc.
- Network & Pitch opportunity to gain visibility during in person networking events and pitch contests.
The North American Selection Committee (USA & Canada) evaluates French and selects the companies that will participate to the next steps (Masterclasses, coaching and personalized 1:1 & Roadshow).
These experts also support companies and play a key role during the program.
Managing Director, North America – Healthcare & Life Sciences (New York, United States)
Healthcare Trade Advisor Healthtech & Life Sciences, North America (Montreal, Canada)
Healthcare Trade Advisor North America (Boston, United States)
Project Manager Healthcare Department (Paris, France)
Thomas LE QUEVEN
Healthcare Department Advisor (Paris, France)