- Chronic diseases
- Digital health
- France's attractiveness
- Infectious diseases
- Pharma & Biotech
- Research & Innovation
BioTrinity is an established, must-attend London conference, that catalyses growth and supports in-person re-engagement across the life sciences industry.
The event is attended by an audience of early stage and emerging life sciences R&D Companies, investors, big pharma, and other valued partners throughout the life sciences ecosystem. The conference features a focused, relevant, and stimulating programme, led by great speakers, who bring their knowledge, expertise, and vision to the fore in exciting, high-quality sessions.
This event is an opportunity to network with potential clients to leverage new business and learn about new scientific, business, and biotech market trends.
BioTrinity 2022 features a dedicated scientific track with 7 core therapy areas: Oncology, CNS, Microbiome, Inflammation, Rare Disease, Infectious Diseases, as well as AI&Data. Another track will address topics from finance and investment, regulatory, government strategy, and tax.
Business France will promote French biotech companies and CROs from April 26th to 27th. They will attend BioTrinity, with full access to conferences and networking sessions.
They will also be granted access to a partnering platform to set up meetings with other attendees.
Our communication team will promote our delegation on Business France social networks and will contribute to their visibility during the conference.
% of world clinical trials take place in the UK
billion Life Sciences investment in 2021
- 8:00 am – 7 pm: BioTrinity (business meetings, scientific and business tracks between participants)
- 9:30 am – 12 pm: Oncology Scientific Update Keynote, followed by Oncology presenting company updates with the participation of Agnès MENUT (Genoscience Pharma)
- 6:00 pm – 8 pm: Cocktail at the French Residence with the presence of Dr. Rafaèle Tordjman and local Life Sciences ecosystem (fully booked)
- 8 am – 4:45 pm: BioTrinity (business meetings, scientific and business tracks between participants)
- 10:00 am – 10:30 am: An Overview of Future Investment Trends in Life Sciences, by Dr. Rafaèle Tordjman
Online partnering platform for e-meetings