- Digital health
- Elderly care
- France's attractiveness
- Pharma & Biotech
- Research & Innovation
A key historical event for the healthcare sector, it brings together every year the world’s decision-makers and players in the sector.
- 121,000+ professional visitors in 2019
- Distributors, partners, hospital managers, local and foreign manufacturers, international buyers, healthcare professionals
- 6,300 exhibitors from 70 countries
Exhibition themes (French Pavilion):
- Hall 3: Laboratory equipment, Diagnostics ;
- Halls 4-5: Physiotherapy / Orthopaedic Technology;
- Hall 7a: Disposable products, consumables and medical textiles;
- Hall 8b (COMPAMED): Solutions and Subcontracting for Medical Manufacturing;
- Hall 14: Hospital Equipment, Healthcare Equipment; (complete)
- Hall 15: National and international pavilions, electro medicine, medical technology.
billion euros worth of medical devices exported in 2019
Visitors- Europe’s leading medical device event
companies in 2021
- Market information sessions in Germany and Belgium during the exhibition in collaboration with our Business France Germany office (topics to be confirmed);
- Organisation of the French Healthcare Cocktail, a networking moment between French and foreign companies.
More information to come.