- Digital health
- Elderly care
- France's attractiveness
- Pharma & Biotech
- Research & Innovation
A key historical event for the healthcare sector, it brings together every year the world’s decision-makers and players in the sector.
- 121,000+ professional visitors in 2019
- Distributors, partners, hospital managers, local and foreign manufacturers, international buyers, healthcare professionals
- 6,300 exhibitors from 70 countries
Exhibition themes (French Pavilion):
- Hall 3: Laboratory equipment, Diagnostics ;
- Halls 4-5: Physiotherapy / Orthopaedic Technology;
- Hall 7a: Disposable products, consumables and medical textiles;
- Hall 8b (COMPAMED): Solutions and Subcontracting for Medical Manufacturing;
- Hall 14: Hospital Equipment, Healthcare Equipment; (complete)
- Hall 15: National and international pavilions, electro medicine, medical technology.
billion euros worth of medical devices exported in 2019
Visitors- Europe’s leading medical device event
companies in 2021
Business France is pleased to invite you to the French Healthcare networking cocktail during the fair trade Medica-Compamed. It will take place on Tuesday 15th of November in the Foyer, first floor CCD Stadthalle, from 18:00 to 20:30 pm.
Hosted by :
– Business France
– French Healthcare Association
– Franco-German Healthcare Expertise Group
This event is organised in collaboration with the French Healthcare Association.