- Chronic diseases
The French Healthcare NEXT Program organized by Business France and supported by Bpifrance, encourages the international development of French new technologies to improve clinical care, reduce care costs and boost patient wellness.
NEXT is a 3-steps startup acceleration program for French companies in Digital Health & MedTech willing to develop in North America.
program alumni since its beginning
B2B meetings organized for 12 startups during the 2021 edition
North American partners
North American Jury members from 6 strategic hubs: Montréal, Boston, New-York, San Francisco, Chicago & Houston
1st step – SELECTION (April-May 2022 | Paris & Virtual)
- Pitch and Q&A session in front of a panel of North American experts including Corporations, Hospitals, Insurance, Big Pharma & Big HealthTech.
- 2 Workshops presenting the North American HealthTech market and healthcare system.
- Experts & Mentors: a jury of North American experts will select the companies participating to steps 2 & 3 of the program.
- Laureates awards evening (Paris): evening bringing together the French eHealth & Medtech ecosystems with the presence of program alumni and North Americans stakeholders.
2nd step – MARKET FIT BOOTCAMP – MASTERCLASSES (June 2022 | Virtual)
- Workshops: learning sessions with North American experts regarding Regulatory & FDA, Market Access & Refunds, Marketing & Communication, Pitch & Positioning, HR & Implantation.
- Coaching & Personalized 1:1 sessions with the aim to refine the participants’North-American strategy, as well as their product & solution presentations. They will be supported by regulatory, market access and communication experts during dedicated sessions.
3rd step –ROADSHOW (November 2022 | New York, Boston and Montréal & Virtual)
- Personalized 1-1 meetings to present the participants’ innovation to the North American market with potential targeted experts, clients, partners, decision-makers and KOLs from Hospitals, Insurance, Investors, HealthTech, Distributors, Patient Associations, etc.
- Network & Pitch opportunity to gain visibility during in person networking events and pitch contests.
- Focus group to test the participants’ pitch in front of the different actors of major hospital networks and receive immediate feedback to boost their pitch.
2021 SELECTION COMMITTEE
The North American Selection Committee (USA & Canada) evaluates French startups during the Pitch Session and selects the companies that will participate to the next steps (Market Fit Bootcamp Masterclasses & Roadshow).
These experts also support companies and play a key role during the program.