- Pharma & Biotech
BioTrinity is a biopartnering conference organized by OBN, one of the largest British Life Sciences clusters. The conference is structured around two days of networking and face-to-face conferences (scientific and business) in London. BioTrinity also provides access to a partnering platform that allows you to make face-to-face and digital appointments from 2 months before the event and remains open 6 months after the end of the event.
The conferences are organized around two main themes: a business part (Business Tracks) and an R&D part (Scientific Tracks) highlighting six areas of interest: oncology, nervous system, microbiome, rare diseases, neurosciences, inflammatory diseases and cell/gene therapy. Biotechs working in one of these areas of interest, upon selection by the OBN cluster, will be able to claim a speaker position and thus pitch their technology to a panel of local players. Business Tracks, on the other hand, will focus on investment while discussing the latest trends in R&D and big pharma news. Networking will take place throughout the two days of the conference, on the one hand in a large room in an informal way, and on the other hand, in the specific partnering rooms dedicated to the appointments made before and during the event.
The Business France UK office is repeating its support for biotech, medtech and CROs in the UK market in 2023 following the success of the first edition of the BioTech Business Expedition to the UK at the BioTrinity biopartnering conference in London in 2022. The 2022 edition brought together 11 participants (biotechs and CROs), making France the most represented country at the conference after the UK.
– BioTrinity is the UK’s leading industry event, bringing together over 700 companies over 2 days.
– 35% of global clinical trials take place in the UK.
– 5 billion GBP raised in 2021 in Life Sciences.
– The UK pharmaceutical and biotech industries represent one of the most important hubs in the world with respectively €68 billion.
End of February – BOOTCAMP
– Preparation phase, opening and delivery of your access to the BioTrinity congress partnering platform in order to set up your appointments during the congress.
DAY 1 – April 24, 2023
Afternoon: Discovery and meeting of the British Life Sciences ecosystem.
– Site visits and presentation of the sector’s ecosystems (how R&D works, clinical trials, financing)
– Pitching and networking with local players (investors, biotech, institutional)
DAY 2 and 3 – April 25 and 26, 2023
– Participation in the BioTrinity conference.
– Meeting with your prospects identified beforehand via the partnering platform.
– Access to conferences and round tables.
April 27th 2023
– Continuation of online meetings via the partnering platform.
Communication actions will accompany the Biotech Business Expedition to the UK, before and during the event, with a communication campaign addressed to OBN cluster members and BioTrinity participants, the presence of our delegation in the BioTrinity event guide (online and paper), as well as a communication campaign on social networks promoting the French companies making up the France 2023 delegation.
Biotech & Pharma Trade Advisor– UK
Health Trade Advisor– UK
Head of Lifestyle, Health & Innovative Services – UK
Health Project Manager – France
Thomas LE QUEVEN
Health Project Manager – France