- France's attractiveness
- Pharma & Biotech
- Research & Innovation
The French Healthcare Booster Germany is an acceleration program to help French companies to know more about the German market, build a go-to-market strategy and develop their network and visibility. It is a three-stage program dedicated to companies in the healthcare sector (medtech – digital health and biotech). The program is organized by Business France and supported by Bpifrance and accompanies a delegation of eight innovative French healthcare companies selected by a French-German selection commitee.
This year, the Business France’s health team in Germany supports eight French healthtech companies.
As part of this program, a French-German networking event in the healthcare sector is planned on the 25th of April at the French Embassy in Berlin. It is organized by Business France in partnership with the French Embassy, Bpifrance and the conseillers extérieurs du commerce français (CCEF).
Welcome and arrival of participants
- Word of welcome from the French Ambassador to Germany Anne-Marie Descôtes
- Introductory speech by Dr. Thomas Steffen, State Secretary at the Federal Ministry of Health
- Presentation of Business France in Germany and the 2022 winners of French Healthcare Booster Germany
- Presentation of the activities of the newly created “Germany Health Expertise” group.
Round table “European sovereignty in the healthcare sector: vision and reality in France and Germany”.
- Prof. Dr. Jochen Maas, General manager R&D, GSA Region – Sanofi Germany
- Dr. Hubertus Cranz, Director-General, Bundesverband der Arzneimittel-Hersteller e.V.
- Awaiting confirmation for other speakers
- Q&A session
6:30pm – 8:30pm: Networking cocktail
Registration required before 15.04.2022.
The number of participants is limited. Admission is free of charge.
French companies supported by Business France in the German market over the last 4 years
companies in the French Healthcare 2022 delegation