- Digital health
- Pharma & Biotech
The French Healthcare Booster Italy and Spain is the first acceleration program to help French companies better understand these Southern European markets. It is a three-stage program dedicated to companies in the healthcare sector (medtech – digital health and biotech).
The program is organized by Business France with a selection of French companies made by a jury composed of experts in the Spanish and Italian health sector.
– 31.46 billion € injected in the health sector over the next few years.
– 75% of the electro-medical equipment in Italian hospitals is more than 6 years old: the State is going to invest €4 billion to provide itself with more modern equipment.
– In 2021, 21% of the Italian population was over 65, 6% was over 80.
– Willingness to digitalize the public health system.
– 393 M € have been released in 2022 to renovate 851 equipments within the framework of the Investment Plan in High Technology Equipment (Inveat).
– In 2021: 19% of the population was over 65 years old, i.e. 9.7 million people.
Growth sectors: home assistance, monitoring and orthopedic devices, diagnostic and interventional medical technologies (innovative implants).
January – February 2023:
Submission of applications. Announcement of the French delegations at the end of February 2023.
March 2023 :
Effective start of the program.
Individual coaching and establishment of a market diagnosis tailored to your expectations and your needs
ITALY | APRIL 2023: Participation in a program of meetings with KOLs to better understand the Italian market and a networking event with local (and French) players in the health sector.
SPAIN | MAY 2023: Participation in the annual conference of FENIN, the Spanish reference association for medical technologies, to obtain keys to understanding the current challenges of the market and a networking event with local players in the health sector (and French players established in Spain).
APRIL – NOVEMBER 2023 (Spain & Italy): Start of customized business prospecting. Regular progress reports in order to follow the development of your commercial prospection.
END OF NOVEMBER 2023: Assessment of the actions carried out during these 9 months.
Head of Health Department (Spain)
Head of Health Department (Italy)
Trade Advisor Healthcare (Italy)
Project Manager Healthcare (France)